- ISRAEL: David Teamed Up With Goliath, and Now The Oppressed Has Become The Oppressor
- Christians and Torture: Why So Many Don’t Have A Problem With It
- No, Trump Is Not “Withdrawing” From The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Yes, I’m Being Condescending.
- What “The Sound of Music” Taught Me About Neighborhood Schools. And Nazis.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Sometimes, when I write, I can get into a funk. Hey, that’s a good one! “Getting Into A Funk” You may have noticed that I haven’t written anything for about three weeks…. I’ve tried, but my heart wasn’t in it. … Continue reading
“I went through puberty.” This was the big secret a fourth grader in one of my classes felt the need to tell me (I do programing at three inner city schools that uses experiential education to focus on empathy-building, self-control, and alternatives … Continue reading