- If You Vote For This Monster, You Don’t Ever Get To Call Yourself “Pro Life” Again
- This Flag Is a Symbol of Racism.
- Trump Thinks Anti-Racism Trainings are “Anti-American.” What Does That Say About How He Views America?
- The Ten Types of Trump Supporters
- No. The CDC Did Not Just “Admit That Only 6%” Actually Died From COVID. You Moron.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Generosity
This is going to be a very short post… If you’re anything like me, the last week has been a blur of depressing news… And part of the reason for that blurriness has been the tears in my eyes. You … Continue reading
It was the last table of the night. These two girls sat down in my section… They looked to be about 20-ish. I suppose that makes them young women. But if I’m telling the story, I’m probably calling them “girls.” … Continue reading
I’m a server at a restaurant. And as a server, I am completely dependent on the goodness of strangers in order to make money. Nobody is forced to leave a tip after their meal… Not even large parties where the … Continue reading
For a few years, I had a job that might have been the best job ever. My job was basically taking kids on trips to National Parks all over the country. It was me, a couple of camp counselors, and 10-12 kids in … Continue reading
“All the darkness of the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” ~ St. Francis of Assisi Every once in a while, when it seems like you’re surrounded by hate, someone does something unexpectedly loving, and you’re reminded … Continue reading