- The Enticing White Supremacy Of Jordan Peterson
- Our Political Climate Makes More Sense When You Remember That Most of These People Are Still Alive… And Voting.
- “We Rise Together, Homie!” — The Love Song Of Antoine Dangerfield
- Tennessee Is Requiring All Schools To Display The Words “In Allah We Trust.”
- “Stand Your Ground” Laws Are Simply Legalized Lynchings
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Roe v. Wade was never about the “rightness” or “wrongness” of abortion…. It was always a case about privacy. A woman named Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe, for privacy) went to a doctor in Texas (a state where abortions were illegal, but allowed … Continue reading