- ISRAEL: David Teamed Up With Goliath, and Now The Oppressed Has Become The Oppressor
- Christians and Torture: Why So Many Don’t Have A Problem With It
- No, Trump Is Not “Withdrawing” From The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Yes, I’m Being Condescending.
- What “The Sound of Music” Taught Me About Neighborhood Schools. And Nazis.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: June 2016
“I think the biggest thing is pray… Pray for the victims, pray for the families, pray that this never happens again.” ~ Florida Governor Rick Scott, when asked what Americans can do to help. That quote made me think of … Continue reading
Outrage is like catnip to some people…myself included. We find an issue to be mad about, we make a couple of Tweets, and we post some articles on Facebook… And that’s about it. But the kind of anger we experience is meant … Continue reading
I don’t think I can write about his right now. I can’t be positive… And I don’t want to be negative. What I want to do is remind people that love is stronger than hate, but it’s hard to do … Continue reading