- If You Vote For This Monster, You Don’t Ever Get To Call Yourself “Pro Life” Again
- This Flag Is a Symbol of Racism.
- Trump Thinks Anti-Racism Trainings are “Anti-American.” What Does That Say About How He Views America?
- The Ten Types of Trump Supporters
- No. The CDC Did Not Just “Admit That Only 6%” Actually Died From COVID. You Moron.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
A week ago, the Church that my family and I attend came out (so to speak) as completely open and affirming of those who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning. This was a little bit of a shock to … Continue reading
I realize that even reading those three words is deeply offensive to so many people. I just googled the words “God loves Hamas,” and there were only six results. Six. On the entire internet. So I’m aware that it’s not a very popular … Continue reading
When I was a kid, there were Christians, and then there were Catholics–The two were mutually exclusive. I knew OF Catholics (You got your Pope John Paul II, you got your Mother Teresa…. Actually, that’s probably about it), but in … Continue reading