- ISRAEL: David Teamed Up With Goliath, and Now The Oppressed Has Become The Oppressor
- Christians and Torture: Why So Many Don’t Have A Problem With It
- No, Trump Is Not “Withdrawing” From The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Yes, I’m Being Condescending.
- What “The Sound of Music” Taught Me About Neighborhood Schools. And Nazis.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Feminism
I was thinking tonight about how insufferably bitchy a lot of PTA Moms can be… with their annoyingly pushy Type A personalities, and their in-your-face way of saying what’s on their minds, and their incessant “expectations of excellence.” Ugh, right? They’re … Continue reading
A few days ago, Sesame Street announced the arrival of a new puppet. Her name is Zari, and she is a hijab-wearing Afghani girl who will appear on Baghch-e-Simsim (the version of Sesame Street that runs in Afghanistan) and teach kids about girls’ … Continue reading