- If You Vote For This Monster, You Don’t Ever Get To Call Yourself “Pro Life” Again
- This Flag Is a Symbol of Racism.
- Trump Thinks Anti-Racism Trainings are “Anti-American.” What Does That Say About How He Views America?
- The Ten Types of Trump Supporters
- No. The CDC Did Not Just “Admit That Only 6%” Actually Died From COVID. You Moron.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: George Floyd
I heard about the murder of little Cannon Hinnant two days ago. I had posted an article (like I do) about a KKK member who got sent to prison for driving through a crowd of protestors, and I said that even … Continue reading
That’s hard for me to say, because I still consider myself a Christian… In that I consider myself a follower of Jesus. I love Jesus. I love what he was about. I believe that the closer human beings get to … Continue reading
Have you ever been so angry that you punched something? Not someONE… SomeTHING. Like a wall, or a door? I have. Have you ever been so furious that you broke something that belonged to you? Something valuable? I have done that … Continue reading
This is going to be a very short post… If you’re anything like me, the last week has been a blur of depressing news… And part of the reason for that blurriness has been the tears in my eyes. You … Continue reading
In the past 24 hours, social media has been filled up with a video of a woman named Amy Cooper who was filmed in New York’s Central Park making a distressed call to 911 falsely reporting that her life was … Continue reading