- A Minneapolis Center For Low-Income Housing Asked For Food Donations… Here’s How People Responded
- White People Care More About A Lady Choking Her Dog Than We Do About Police Choking A Black Man
- This Was A Pool In Lake Of The Ozarks This Weekend… We Are So Screwed.
- Anti-Maskers: It’s Not Freedom You’re Fighting For… It’s Selfishness
- Third Party Voting, and Other Wastes of Time…
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The problem of pain
When my wife was diagnosed with cancer, the doctor told us there were many people at the hospital willing to pray for us. I said, “I’ll take my prayers in the form of competent expertise.” I’ve been thinking about this a … Continue reading →