Trump Awards Medal of Valor To Female Officer… Then Kisses Her.

It’s been a busy couple of days, as far as the news is concerned… I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this. This post is going to be shorter than most.

Capitol Police Special Agent Crystal Griner was one of the first people to respond to the shooting that took place a little over a month ago during the Congressional baseball practice. During her brave response, Officer Griner saved the life of Representative Steve Scalise, among others. You remember the event… The one where a black woman saved the life of a man who spoke at “EURO” Convention (a white supremacist group formed by former KKK grand dragon David Duke. EURO stands for “European-American Unity and Rights Organization”) and still managed to get elected to congress. You remember… The one where a lesbian woman saved the life of a man who has worked tirelessly during his political career to take rights AWAY from people who are LGBT, while trying to invalidate her marriage to her wife. Yeah, THAT event. The one where a racist homophobe got his life saved by a black lesbian.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.48.42 AM

This is the stuff of nightmares, y’all.

Anyway, Crystal Griner was awarded the Congressional Medal of Valor by a disgusting orange man who bragged that his famousness and power allowed him to be able to grab women by the pussy if he wants to (then still went on to be elected president). A brave and strong member of the LGBT community was awarded the Medal of Valor by a man who–one day earlier–declared on Twitter that transgender soldiers would no longer be welcome to serve in the Armed Forces. And then this happened…

Watch her pull away. You could cut the uncomfortableness of this situation with a knife. People have said she looks scared… I don’t think so. I think she knows that, even while still on crutches from being shot in the ankle by a terrorist, she could take our sexual-assaulter-in-chief in a fight. I don’t think she’s scared. I think she’s wondering how she got in a position where one of the grossest people on the planet thinks he gets to put his hands on her… And then–inexplicably–goes in for a kiss. Maybe it was just a reflex thing? Like some sort of muscle memory from all the necklaces he has put on women over the years being followed by an assumed kiss. One thing is for sure. I am grossed out AF… And I guess me sharing this with you here is like me smelling milk that has gone bad, and offering it to someone else to smell. Our president is sour milk, offered to someone nearby.

So I didn’t want you to miss this bit of unbelievable grossness in the news blitzkrieg that has been the past couple days… You’re welcome. Or I’m sorry. Either one.

Thank you so much to Heather, my newest Patron. If you’d like to help support this blog, my writing, and me, you TOO can BECOME A PATRON. It’s totally easy, and you will feel good about it. Otherwise, you can LEAVE A TIP (or boost a post) on PayPal. Otherwise, if you like this, just share it. Also, you can stay in touch on Facebook or on Twitter.

This entry was posted in 2) Politics, 3) Bathroom Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Trump Awards Medal of Valor To Female Officer… Then Kisses Her.

1. Jeff Cann says:

I’m sure DJT thinks he was honoring her, but by kissing her, he is putting her down. I doubt he kisses “the Mooch” when they’re talking.

2. I don’t see anything wrong with what he did. Enough already!

• Debbie Davis says:

Thank you for that. I watched the video twice. I saw nothing wrong either. Any move he makes, are wrong.

• theboeskool says:

When a grown up gives a kid a hug, a lot of the time it’s just sweet.

When a grown up who has been accused multiple times of being a child molester gives a kid a hug, it’s less so…

He attacks Black Lives Matter… he attacks LGBT rights… he claims his power allows him to “grab women by the pussy” with no ramifications… and then he thinks he can grab this woman by the shoulders and kiss her.

Nope.

This dude is disgusting in every way. And if you don’t see it, that’s probably a YOU thing.

• I was almost afraid to read your comment. I waited for a minute to prepare myself for a bunch of negative things. Needless to say, I was really relieved and am very happy to that you understand.

• He could have VERY EASILY made the right move. Put the medal on, offer a handshake, thank her for her service. If he wouldn’t kiss a male officer, he shouldn’t be treating a female officer any different.

3. Epi B says:

Thanks. And apology accepted. Blugh.

4. Alison Olson says:

I think it was demeaning! But, trumpie has no sense in that skull! He has no morals and zero common sense. He also treats women like this–all the time! We should be thankful he did not try to grab her!!!!

5. Mj says:

Inappropriate for two professionals, male or female. He had no business putting his hands or his creepy mouth on this officer. He’s lucky she didn’t deck him. An attempt to control and demean all at once. He owes her an apology… from across the room.

6. Lynn says:

I despise Trump so much that words cannot even describe it but this is a stretch my leftie breathern. There is sssooooo much to be outraged about with this unhinged lunatic, let’s not start faking outrage like the haters did for the last 8 years.

7. Jerry N. Wesner says:

I imagine that he figures that by kissing her he’ll switch her from lesbian to eager straight female.

8. Glen Wilkerson says:

And we’re ignoring how many decades of Creepy Joe Biden?

• Jerry N. Wesner says:

Glen, I know nobody by that name.
      You don’t have to like Biden, but he was never creepy. Awkward, maybe. Not creepy. Trump owns the patent on creepy.