- A Minneapolis Center For Low-Income Housing Asked For Food Donations… Here’s How People Responded
- White People Care More About A Lady Choking Her Dog Than We Do About Police Choking A Black Man
- This Was A Pool In Lake Of The Ozarks This Weekend… We Are So Screwed.
- Anti-Maskers: It’s Not Freedom You’re Fighting For… It’s Selfishness
- Third Party Voting, and Other Wastes of Time…
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Be a parent not a peer
I know, I know…. We’re all a little bit neurotic when it comes to the job we’re doing as parents. We feel bad when we lose our tempers, we feel like we’re being neglectful when we sit them down in … Continue reading