- If You Vote For This Monster, You Don’t Ever Get To Call Yourself “Pro Life” Again
- This Flag Is a Symbol of Racism.
- Trump Thinks Anti-Racism Trainings are “Anti-American.” What Does That Say About How He Views America?
- The Ten Types of Trump Supporters
- No. The CDC Did Not Just “Admit That Only 6%” Actually Died From COVID. You Moron.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: All lives matter
Yesterday I made the mistake of commenting on a “Back The Blue” social media post (one that was put up on a Facebook community page, of all places… Not particularly known for being forums of rational thought & conversation). The … Continue reading
Over the last few days, I have had quite a few of my white friends reach out to me and ask the question, “What can I do?” People’s hearts are broken. People want to HELP. All these videos… All this … Continue reading
It’s just the truth. I know people “don’t want to make this about a political party.” I know people want to be all “Not All Republicans.” I know that people want to say that “Saying stuff like this is how … Continue reading
Michael Slager. That is the name of the man who murdered Walter Scott. And if we can learn anything from the fact that Michael Slager is not currently in prison, it is that Colin Kaepernick is right to take a … Continue reading
A few days ago, the Nashville chapter of Black Lives Matter was told they couldn’t use the space at the Nashville Public Library to hold their meetings anymore. The reasoning behind this decision was because someone complained when they found … Continue reading