- ISRAEL: David Teamed Up With Goliath, and Now The Oppressed Has Become The Oppressor
- Christians and Torture: Why So Many Don’t Have A Problem With It
- No, Trump Is Not “Withdrawing” From The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Yes, I’m Being Condescending.
- What “The Sound of Music” Taught Me About Neighborhood Schools. And Nazis.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Morality
Torture has been in the news a lot recently… Though it is usually referred to by it’s more palatable euphemism, “Enhanced Interrogation Techniques.” The confirmation hearings for Gina Haspel (President Trump’s pick to head the CIA) have been focusing on … Continue reading
Sometimes, when it all gets to be too much — When all of the Trumps and the Lies and the Liars and the Roy Moores and the Defenders of Pedophilia and the Jerry Falwells and the Fake Christians and the Alabama … Continue reading
But before I get into the “why,” I want to specify that–in all honestly–I don’t consider these people to be Christians. So if you’re reading this and that’s you, I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not trying to … Continue reading
I’m a server at a restaurant. And as a server, I am completely dependent on the goodness of strangers in order to make money. Nobody is forced to leave a tip after their meal… Not even large parties where the … Continue reading