- 5 Ways White People Can Help Right Now
- A Minneapolis Center For Low-Income Housing Asked For Food Donations… Here’s How People Responded
- White People Care More About A Lady Choking Her Dog Than We Do About Police Choking A Black Man
- This Was A Pool In Lake Of The Ozarks This Weekend… We Are So Screwed.
- Anti-Maskers: It’s Not Freedom You’re Fighting For… It’s Selfishness
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Online arguments
My Facebook page is home to some controversial and sometimes contentious subjects of conversation. In addition to my own comment-inducing posts, I have also surrounded my online persona with many people who feel very strongly about things (political, theological, and … Continue reading →