- If You Vote For This Monster, You Don’t Ever Get To Call Yourself “Pro Life” Again
- This Flag Is a Symbol of Racism.
- Trump Thinks Anti-Racism Trainings are “Anti-American.” What Does That Say About How He Views America?
- The Ten Types of Trump Supporters
- No. The CDC Did Not Just “Admit That Only 6%” Actually Died From COVID. You Moron.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Cynicism
You know what? Screw it… Maybe Donald Trump is the president America deserves. I was asleep. I was sound asleep tonight. I actually went to bed at a reasonable time. I thought to myself, “The world is a goddamn mess … Continue reading
Have you ever looked back in history at things people did and asked yourself, “How the hell did they think that was okay?!?” As a kid learning about U.S. history, I remember thinking, “You mean to tell me that women … Continue reading
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, … Continue reading
You probably didn’t notice–maybe a few of you did–but I’ve been away for a while. It’s been almost a month since I’ve written anything here, and I feel like my lack of writing has been a little bit dishonest. I’ve … Continue reading
There was a bomb that went off here in Nashville too. A bomb was detonated inside of a little school called Hattie Cotton Elementary a little over 55 years ago. It went off one day after President Eisenhower signed The … Continue reading